Friday, November 6, 2009

MY LOVE...


For the first time in my dismal life
I feel love flow in my heart
the same heart once thought cold and lifeless
fills with glorious joy and happiness,
because of a woman whose spirit is full of passion,
her eyes that shine like sapphire stars
filled with warmth and beauty,
a smile that brings happiness to my sad existence.
I have never known love until now,
because of the way she touched my heart
took hold of my depressed soul
and showed me the beauty of life's wonders,
everything that I thought impossible
all seems to be within my grasp.
I see everything in a new light because of something I thought unworthy,
to feel to feel love's tender kiss
and I bask in its beauty so,
because of the feelings of a woman
whom I would love now and 'til
my heart beats its final note to life's great song...

-jimmy-



this poem wa dedicate to my beloved hana....

2 comments:

  1. perg.....i happy for both of you.....
    semoga kekal sehingga kawin....heeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. :))
    sweet...:)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger